Lucky Lucia Designs

Logo_with words_BLACK

About a month ago, I attended the Bay Area Pet Expo (blog post seen here), and a very cute bag caught my eye.

Now, anyone that knows me personally, knows that a bag or pair of shoes catching my eye is not surprising. However, there was something special about this bag.

I walked over to talk to the person behind the booth, she introduced herself as Natalie and said she was the artist of the beautiful cards and bags available for sale from Lucky Lucia Designs.

I asked her, “You hand draw these designs?”.

She said “Yes, I do. All designs are hand drawn with pen and ink.”

I was so impressed because the artistry on these bags and cards in amazing, and very chic.

I always struggle to find clothing and accessories that showcase pets without being overwhelming, and I think everything created by Lucky Lucia Designs achieves that balance.

On the spot, I bought the reusable tote bag that I use for EVERYTHING! Today, I used it to bring my gym clothes to work, but I have also used it to carry my books for school.

unnamed (20)

I don’t think I need to say too much more because the artwork speaks for itself. Below, are some examples of her beautiful cards.

unnamed (18) unnamed (17) unnamed (16) unnamed (15) unnamed (14)

Natalie runs Lucky Lucia Designs out of Emeryville, California and is looking to grow her customer base.

Please check out her Facebook page and website, and place some orders. Maybe you even need a last minute Valentine Card for this weekend 🙂

unnamed (19)

February 13, 2014 at 1:59 pm

adorable stuff! Get ’em to let you have a give-away!!! 🙂
    Caren Gittleman recently posted…Wordless Wednesday-Valentine Week Edition-”Sheltie Kisses Anyone?”My Profile

February 13, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Caren that is a great idea! You are so awesome, I will ask her! Also, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Valentines day!

Jackie Bouchard
    February 13, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Love!! The scooter one is my fave (since I used to drive a scooter for years when I lived in Bermuda.) Off to check out her Facebook page.
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…Guest Post from MAF: Help Save Dogs and Kids!My Profile

February 13, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Jackie, that’s awesome! I am so glad you enjoyed them as much as I did!

Kyla
    February 13, 2014 at 2:43 pm

The web site left something to be desired, or more likely, I couldn’t figure it out.
    Kyla recently posted…Kali is just like ME!My Profile

February 13, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Kyla, I should have mentioned her site is still in “beta” mode if you will, but her Facebook page is up and running. She started this company very recently, but I think she will grow quickly.

LouAnne Sassone
    February 15, 2014 at 10:15 am

Hi! Natalie is the talented daughter of one of my best friends and I’m so pleased to see her getting such nice comments. This was forwarded to me because she wanted to know if I knew who was behind “my kid has paws” since I also have a corgi in residence. Her name is Tasha and there’s good news. Natalie is working on a corgi for her cards. I think she’s waiting for some more pix from me. So….ARE you on the Corgi-L list???

February 15, 2014 at 8:38 pm

Hi LouAnne! Thank you so much for stopping by! That is very exciting that there are Corgi cards on there way, I can’t wait! I just love being a Corgi owner, and I bet you do too! I am not on the Corgi-L list, but how can I be?

LouAnne
        June 26, 2014 at 2:50 pm

I’ve been out of town and just noticed your inquiry about the Corgi-L list. If you haven’t figured it out yet, email me and I’ll try to help you, ok?