Blanket Philosophy: A PrideBites Tale

Pridebites1

Okay, I have a confession to make….

…I love blankets.

I always have, and I think at this point, it’s safe to say that I always will. When I sit down in my house, I need a blanket with me. It doesn’t matter if its 100 degrees outside, I just need one.

My mom says this was true even when I was a kid. I would always ask for “mankets” (which I believe derived from my-blankets).

Sometimes, when sitting on the couch, I will feel something pulling on my blanket. As if someone is trying to steal my blanket from me. Sure enough, I always look down to find an adorable corgi is trying to steal my blanket.

As it turns out, I am not the only one obsessed with blankets in our house. Rooney loves them too!

He loves to rearrange them. He loves to play with them. And most of all, he loves to steal them from me.

Therefore, I thought it would be a great idea to get Rooney his very own soft, cozy blanket from PrideBites.

Pridebites2

What is PrideBites?

PrideBites provides pet parents with the opportunity to customize their dogs toys and accessories. I had the opportunity to meet Steven, one of PrideBites founders at the Found Conference I attended a while back. I stopped him to tell him how much Rooney loves Pridebites and how they are so durable and, therefore, are perfect for him! Steven went on to tell me about their journey to creating the perfect dog toy. The founders of Pridebites have put a lot of thought and effort into creating the best toys and products in terms of quality, safety, durability, and ease of cleaning. Therefore, I love to get them for Rooney.

How can I customize my blanket?

You can customize blanket color or pattern, as well as piping color. You can also add their picture and their name!

What other products to they have?

PrideBites has many other products, and I know they are always trying to increase their repertoire. Stay tuned for even more PrideBites fun in the next few weeks!

So now that Rooney has his own blanket for the house, maybe he will stop stealing mine…

….but probably not.

Interested in getting your pet their very own PrideBites item?

Please enjoy a discount at checkout using our code KIDPAW.

My Kid Has Paws is a Pridebites affiliate. We were provided with product in exchange for our honest opinion.

Christy Paws
    June 9, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Very cute! None of us kitties are much into blankets. We don’t like sleeping under the covers but Rooney sure looks like he does. Mom says the customization is very cool.
    Christy Paws recently posted…Raw Food Diet — Easier than You Think!My Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:15 pm

The customization is so fun! Rooney does just loves blankets!

June 9, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Who wrote this? Linus??
    Kismet recently posted…It’s remodeling timeMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Lol…I forgot all about Linus, but I guess we have a lot in common 🙂

June 9, 2015 at 4:11 pm

We LOVE PrideBites here on the bayou! It is so much fun to design their products just the way you’d like them. Bentley would love a blanket too. ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Do You Have a Hot Dog?My Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:18 pm

It is fun to customize! Although Rooney thinks everything in the house is his lol

Pawesome Cats
    June 10, 2015 at 1:52 am

Our cats love their blankies too…. and Max still suckles his. PrideBites look awesome.
    Pawesome Cats recently posted…BlogPaws 2015 Conference HighlightsMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Pridebites are so fun!

Two French Bulldogs
    June 10, 2015 at 6:29 am

Guess what! I adore blankets and cover my head with them
    Edward (& Lily)

June 23, 2015 at 2:20 pm

How cute! Do you have Pridebites? They love Frenchies 🙂

Talent Hounds
    June 10, 2015 at 9:51 am

oooh have not seen these before. I love blankets and so does Kilo. He came with a blankie that he still sleeps with, then he delights in getting black hair all over my creamy ones. XS

June 23, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Lol…I know, I should have thought through getting a dark blanket because Rooney’s hair is red and white 🙂

Kitty Cat Chronicles
    June 10, 2015 at 10:59 am

I’m with you on the blankets! I have so many around the house, it’s not even funny. My husband has to keep me from buying one every time we go to stores like Marshall’s or Target. MOL! The cats don’t like to get under the blankets, but do love laying on them. And I have one that will suckle on fleecy blankets. The PrideBites customized blankets sound neat – going to check them out!

June 23, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Awesome! Customization is so fun! My husband has to stop me too! I also have to know how soft they are, so I spend a lot of time in the blankets sections at Target and HomeGoods lol.

dogvills
    June 10, 2015 at 11:19 am

I love this idea. I would love to have a customized toy for my pooch
    dogvills recently posted…5 Cutest Pitbull Puppies Caught On VideoMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Awesome! Customization is so fun!

Robbi Hess
    June 10, 2015 at 12:19 pm

I will definitely have to check this out although Henrietta has a pink Eeyore blanket that she has since I brought her home almost nine years ago. She drags it from her bed to the couch when I am done work and then drags it back in to her bed in the office in the morning. When I have to wash it… she stares at the machine and cries. Love this!

June 23, 2015 at 2:23 pm

How cute is that! She is like me, I just love blankets 🙂

Carleen
    June 10, 2015 at 12:29 pm

I am totally going to check out this company! Plus, what is better than a corgi butt in blanket?!?!?!
    Carleen recently posted…When Your Dog Has LymphomaMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Carleen, you are so right! Corgi butts are too cute 🙂

Sharon Seltzer
    June 10, 2015 at 2:32 pm

You designed such a cute blanket for Rooney. I’ve never heard about PrideBites, but a customized blanket would make an adorable gift. I’ll check this out. I also never heard about the Found Conference. Going to check that out as well.
    Sharon Seltzer recently posted…WW: World Pet Memorial Day 2015My Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:25 pm

The Found conference was so fun and really cool. It actually ended up being a lot bigger than they thought it would be. Pridebites blankets and other customized items are so fun!

Christine & Riley
    June 10, 2015 at 3:53 pm

OMG!!! That is the coolest blanket ever… I’m going to have to get one for Riley since she has been sicky lately and this would make her feel a ton better!
    Christine & Riley recently posted…That Noise in the Middle of the NightMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:26 pm

I hope you and Riley are feeling much better now!

Suzanne
    June 10, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Love it. I’m a “mankets” person too, and I live in Florida. Who’d a thought.
    Suzanne recently posted…Hill’s Crafted – It’s How It’s Cooked #InspiredbyCraftedMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Suzy, I know right?!? I am in the same boat, if California I don’t necessarily need them, but I LOVE them.

Christy Paws
    June 10, 2015 at 7:38 pm

We don’t like being under blankets but we sure do like laying on them. Mom says the customization on these blankets looks awesome.
    Christy Paws recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: ContemplationMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:27 pm

The customization is pretty awesome! I just love Pridebites!

Carol Bryant
    June 10, 2015 at 8:59 pm

I am a bit of a personalization junkie, so this is right up my alley and I am looking into getting a blankie for Dex!
    Carol Bryant recently posted…Ten Fun Dog Products You Need to OwnMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:27 pm

I would love to see a picture of Dex with his new blanket!

Jeanne Melanson
    June 10, 2015 at 9:54 pm

My cat, Jessie, and I love blankets too. She’s always sitting on my lap if I have a blanket on, which is most of the time. Maybe I ought to check with PrideBites and her one of her own. Thanks!
    Jeanne Melanson recently posted…A Boy and a Bearded Dragon, a Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

June 23, 2015 at 2:28 pm

No problem! What I like is that Rooney’s blanket is soft so blanket stealing can go both ways lol 🙂

Spencer the Goldendoodle
    June 10, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Love your blanket, it looks so warm and fuzzy!!! 🙂

June 23, 2015 at 2:28 pm