8 Photographs of #Happiness

Rooney and I were recently tagged by our friends from Barking from the Bayou and Love is Being Owned By a Husky to share 8 photographs of Happiness.

This is actually a tough thing to do. I have so much to be grateful for, and so many people and animals in my life that bring me joy. So it was hard to narrow my happy memories down to 8 photos. So technically, there are so many more, but here is what I have to share today.

1) My Husband and Rooney: I can’t talk about happiness without talking about my husband. I can’t express in words how supportive and amazing he is. Most of all, I love that he always wants to do what is best for Rooney. The three of us have made so many great memories these past few years, and I can’t wait for all the more memories to come.

2013-11-06 20.21.11

2) Rooney in a Bucket: I took this photo last August at the Dog Park. When I looked over and Rooney had climbed into this little bucket, I was cracking up!

2014-08-23 11.48.42-2

3) Rooney and I at NorCal Corgi Con 2015: I love this picture because Rooney had so much fun at this event.

Corgicon me and Roo

4) Rooney in Pajamas: Yet another picture that just makes me laugh 🙂

Rooney-Pajamas

5) Rooney & I: Rooney and I both love to take naps, and I have never had a dog who would cuddle with me before, so I am so grateful for these naps with Rooney 🙂

IMG_1898

6) Rooney was “hiding”: My husband emailed me this picture while I was in class one day and I couldn’t stop laughing. He said he found Rooney sitting in the living room like this lol.

IMG_8980-2

7): Rooney’s First Week: This picture was taken during Rooney’s first week at our house. We loved him right away and felt so lucky we were able to adopt him.

RooneyFirstDay

8) Me & Rooney: This picture was taken while I was still a Vet Assistant. What you can’t see is that Rooney is drenched from jumping in the pond behind us before we took this picture. 🙂

IMG_05801

Thanks to Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet for starting this awesome happiness trend.

Thanks for sharing our Eight Photos of Happiness. Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person that tagged you.

2. A shout-out to the originator of the fun Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet.

3. Post 8 photos that make you happy.

4. Brief description of each picture.

5.Tag up to 10 more people.

I would like to see photos from:

Lessons from a Paralyzed Dog

Dakota’s Den

Sugar the Golden Retriever

Oh My Shih Tzu

The Dog Training Lady

Talent Hounds
    July 30, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Aww I love this idea and your photos. Just choosing mine made me happy and now seeing others makes me even happier. The PJs and bucket crack me up too.

Ann Staub
    July 30, 2015 at 1:19 pm

Oh Rooney – you are such a character!!! BOL! You have some very funny photos. I’m sure it was hard to pick just 8.
    Ann Staub recently posted…Pawsome Pet of the Week – Morris the CatMy Profile

July 30, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Um, that’s not happiness on his face in those PJ’s. It’s more like disappointment that They dressed me up again.
    Kismet recently posted…Man bites DogMy Profile

Christine & Riley
    July 30, 2015 at 2:36 pm

I just love all of these!! I see all these pics and I immediately know why we are friends!! Thanks for the Tag! We will be sure to get this up ASAP!!
    Christine & Riley recently posted…Shih Tzu Travel to Washington DCMy Profile

July 30, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Each one of these is cuter than the last!!! Rooney just cracks me up!!!! I love how he is “sitting” by your HANDSOME husband! I also love the one of you and Rooney all snuggly, and the one with that blanket or whatever it is on his head!

The pajama one cracks me up and the ones of you and Rooney are precious too!
    Hmmm, it seems that I LOVE each and every one of them!

Thank you for tagging me!! Going to try and post about this on either August 8 or August 12!
    xoxo
    Caren Gittleman recently posted…Winners! Winners! Is YOUR Name Listed?My Profile

Suzanne
    July 31, 2015 at 10:39 am

Love this idea. Although it doesn’t look like Rooney is real happy about his pajamas. 😍
    Suzanne recently posted…What The World Is Crude Protein in Dry Dog Food?My Profile

Suzanne
    July 31, 2015 at 10:41 am

Thanks for tagging me, I will try to get a post done before I leave next week😀

Kimberly Gauthier
    July 31, 2015 at 3:26 pm

OMG this made me so happy just reading the story behind each photo. Love it!
    Kimberly Gauthier recently posted…Walk Dogs, Lose Weight, and Save Dogs #WalkDogsLoseWeightMy Profile

The Island Cats
    July 31, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Those are definitely some happy pics!
    The Island Cats recently posted…Gotcha!My Profile

Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady
    August 1, 2015 at 11:36 am

Aww these are awesome photos of happiness, great choices for sure! I know what you mean, I had SO many and had a very hard time deciding!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…CKC Siberian Husky Breed Standards – FaultsMy Profile

Barbara Rivers
    August 5, 2015 at 5:21 am

I’ve only had the pleasure of meeting one Corgi so far, so seeing Rooney’s pictures made me smile & want to meet more Corgi breed ambassadors! LOVE the one of Rooney hiding & of him hanging out in the bucket…BOL!
    Barbara Rivers recently posted…Five Inexpensive Natural Remedies for Doggie ProblemsMy Profile

August 5, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Thank you so much for participating. I love every single photo to the moon and back! Rooney does not looked impressed with his pj’s.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Are You Working Like A Dog?My Profile

Golden Woofs: Sugar
    August 13, 2015 at 11:48 am

Great collection of Happy Photos 🙂 Made us SMILE 🙂 Oh! Rooney love to meet you. Golden Woofs