How to Control Your Corgi’s Hair in Your Home!

Corgis shed. They just do. So pet hair is something that all Corgi parents (“corgparents”) battle on a regular basis. Therefore, I wanted to share with you this infographic.

I love that this infographic not only provides tips for controlling pet hair in your home, but provides additional information regarding unhealthy pet shedding.

Tell me, does your pet shed? Do you have any tips for controlling pet hair?

How To Control Pet Hair In Your Home

How To Control Pet Hair In Your Home [Infographic] by the team at Chadwicks

Wordless Wednesday is a Blog Hop hosted by BlogPaws

BP_Wordless_wed_Hop_Logo_2014

July 8, 2015 at 10:30 am

What a great infographic! I must share it and pin it! You know that Bentley is the incredible shedding machine and I have not heard of some of these tips. I have a squeegee!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Feeling the Chewy.com LoveMy Profile

Jody Miller-Young
    July 8, 2015 at 11:00 am

Hi have to second MK; what a great infographic! Nice work! Sophie doesn’t really shed, but Jasper is a big shedder. I also tried earthbath’s anti shedding shampoo and conditioner and that really helped. The ingredients are beautiful, so I felt good about it. No chemicals; not tested on animals…all the good stuff.
    Jody Miller-Young recently posted…Delicious, Natural Coat Fresheners for Our Dogs. A Giveaway!My Profile

Sharon Seltzer
    July 8, 2015 at 11:18 am

My shepherds are huge shedding machines. We have the sticky rollers all over the house and in the car. The best tool I use is the shedding brush to remove the undercoat fur. The dog’s love being brushed so they sit still, but afterward it looks like someone snowed all around us. There is so much hair.
    Sharon Seltzer recently posted…Dr. Buzby’s ToeGrips Stops Dogs From SlippingMy Profile

Two French Bulldogs
    July 8, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Momma said she is making wigs
    Lily & Edward

Robin
    July 8, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Those are some great tips for dealing with shedding! All pet owners whose pets have hair have to deal with shedding in one manner or another. This infographic lays out the information very clearly.
    Robin recently posted…The Scary StoryMy Profile

MyDogLikes
    July 8, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Yes, this one will be printed and saved on the refrigerator!

The Daily Pip
    July 8, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Great tips! I’m going to save this and try some of these suggestions.
    The Daily Pip recently posted…Water Under The BridgeMy Profile

Elaine
    July 9, 2015 at 5:51 am

Great tips and I really like the infographic! I’ve found the best comb for Haley is a regular flea comb. She has pretty short hair and it does a great job of removing that fluffier undercoat.
    Elaine recently posted…Who Does Your Dog Look Like?My Profile