Football Season is Upon Us: @SammiesPawDesigns

Corgi wearing Notre Dame Leash and Collar

Football Season is Upon Us!

I love Football, and today is Notre Dame’s opening game, and next week is the NFL season’s opening week, and I couldn’t be happier about all of it!

This year, Rooney gets to join us in rooting for the Irish thanks to Sammie’s Paw Designs!

Corgi wearing Notre Dame Leash and Collar

About a month ago, we received our high quality leash and matching collar, and now Rooney is sporting our team for the opening game!

Sammie’s Paw Designs are made in Alaska and have a plethora of designs to choose from including some of your favorite NCAA or NFL football teams!

Corgi wearing Notre Dame Leash and Collar

You can find @sammiespawdesigns on Instagram, or email sammiespawdesigns@gmail.com to place your order!

Who is your favorite team to root for?

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in anyway for this review. This is my true and honest opinion. My Kid Has Paws will always share products that we think our readers will appreciate.

September 5, 2015 at 7:07 pm

I love the Eagles, Cardinals, Ravens, Falcons and in baseball Cardinals (again), Orioles, and Blue Jays. This time of year, I have a lot of faves.
    Kismet recently posted…The Postman comethMy Profile

September 6, 2015 at 11:03 am

Rooney looks ready for kick-off! We were all prepared for the first LSU game yesterday and it was cancelled due to lightning after hours of delays. BUMMER! We will be ready next week. Notre Dame looked great when I tuned in for a few.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…It’s a Guy ThingMy Profile

September 6, 2015 at 11:50 am

oh Rooney looks darling! How cute!!!!!!
    We are excited about football season too. Not really into college football but we are HUGE NFL fans!
    Mom is a fan of the Detroit Lions and Cleveland Browns.
    Mom and Dad have season tickets to the Lions!
    Barks and licks and love,
    Dakota

DakotasDen
    Caren Gittleman recently posted…Book Feature: Dr.Jack’s Dog Facts:A Guide To Common Canine Ailments by John Bloxham, D.V.M.My Profile

Two French Bulldogs
    September 6, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Its finally here!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

Jen
    September 6, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Those are adorable! We’re Ohio State fans here. Go Bucks! Unfortunately I haven’t been able to locate any sizes big enough for their necks!

Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady
    September 8, 2015 at 9:14 am

Lookin’ good pal!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!