One Dog Organic Bakery Helps Us Celebrate!

Rooney’s birthday was on July 26th of this year. Since I was in the middle of finishing my MBA and summer was in full swing, I decided to push Rooney’s birthday celebration out a few months.

When I was thinking of a way to celebrate, Veronica the creator of One Dog Organic Bakery said she would gladly be the official sponsor for Rooney’s Birthday!

Thanks to One Dog Organic Bakery, Rooney’s birthday was filled with Dog Treats, Doggie Cake, Mason Jars, and Corgis!

One Dog Organic Bakery

That’s right, we were able to celebrate Rooney’s birthday at the East Bay Corgi meetup! It was an awesome celebration! We were able to hand out the best, healthiest treats from a company we LOVE to our Corgi friends!

One Dog Organic Bakery

Check out these AMAZING custom labels Veronica made for Rooney’s Birthday! This truly made both Rooney and myself feel special!

One Dog Organic Bakery

Isn’t Barley the Brew Pup so cute!?

One Dog Organic Bakery

Corgis love nothing more than to herd people, so that’s what a group of Corgis do at a birthday party!

One Dog Organic Bakery

One Dog Organic Bakery

Rooney wore his birthday bow-tie, and we spent time catching up with our friends! It was a great day!

One Dog Organic Bakery can help you celebrate any of your upcoming events!

The Monster Bone treat will be perfect for Halloween!

One Dog Organic Bakery

One Dog Organic Bakery

One Dog Organic Bakery treats wrapped in a mason jar seem like the perfect homemade Christmas gift for the dog in your life! Not to mention the delicious smelling Grain Free Gingerbread Men treats!

One Dog Organic Bakery

One Dog Organic Bakery

Below are the following reasons why I think you should choose One Dog Organic Bakery for your next celebration:

1) Certified Organic treats with GMO-free ingredients

2) Handcrafted by a small family bakery

3) Nothing artificial EVER!

4) Grain, wheat, corn, soy & gluten-free

5) USA made!

6) Veronica is amazing, and she is a friend of mine. I know that she puts her heart and soul into each and every batch of treats she makes!

7) One Dog Organic Bakery supports rescues all over the U.S.!

One Dog Organic Bakery LLC

8) Customer loyalty programs and discounts! I don’t know about you, but I love myself a loyalty program!

Lastly, Rooney loves these treats, proof –> he just let me trim his nails all by myself so that he could have some One Dog Organic Treats!

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for One Dog Organic Bakery. However, My Kid Has Paws only shares information about products we believe are in the best interest of our readers.

Two French Bulldogs
    October 28, 2015 at 8:35 am

We enjoy those organic treats
    Lily & Edward

Sharon Gilbert
    October 28, 2015 at 11:39 am

I will be checking out One Dog Organic Bakery! Thank you for the review. I will make sure to tell them that it was because of your review that I am there to buy so treats for my dogs!

Sharon Seltzer
    October 28, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Happy belated birthday Rooney. You share the date with my husband! The organic treats look yummy. Hope you have a very special celebration.
    Sharon Seltzer recently posted…Celebrating Our Second BlogoversaryMy Profile

October 28, 2015 at 2:29 pm

We just won a gift basket from One Dog Organic Bakery and it was fabulous! I would love to custom order some treats for next year’s BlogPaws conference. My crew adored the cookies. ♥
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…The Difference between Awesome and CoolMy Profile

Suzanne
    October 28, 2015 at 5:17 pm

One Dog Organic Bakery treats are awesome. I had won ZoePhee’s $20 gift certificate to One Dog Organic Bakery, and order treats. Mary d Dog (that her name now that she’s on the internet – she demanded something special BOL) anyway I ordered the peanut butter treats, but Veronica sent some special samples too. Mary got the gingerbread men too, and so many other treats. I’m not sure which one she likes best so I’m in big trouble here. I will have to order a little of everything she got.
    I’m so glad Veronica officially sponsored Rooney’s birthday! I’ve never met her, but I can tell from her emails she is an awesome person, and has a wonderful company.
    Suzanne recently posted…The Amazing Dog Adoption Method Free eBook Download!My Profile

Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady
    October 29, 2015 at 6:19 am

These sound great, and super healthy too! 😉
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Introducing: Hill’s® Science Diet® Urinary And Hairball Control Cat FoodMy Profile

jeanaann barnaby
    October 29, 2015 at 8:24 am

Happy Be-lated Barkday Rooney!
    From CEO Olivia & her huMom J